If it becomes necessary for a student to take any form of medication at school, a medical permission form must be filled out by the parent and kept in the nurses office. A consent form was filled out for general medications to be administered by the Nurse or Health Aide if needed in the enrollment package. All medications will be kept in and dispersed from the office or nurses office.